Make the cookies:
1. Heat oven to 350°F and line a big cookie sheet with parchment.
2. Whisk collectively the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sweetener and xanthan gum.
three. Cut within the mushy butter and 1 tbsp chilly water till a stiff dough kinds. Use your palms to work the dough, and if it’s too stiff, add one other tbsp of water.
four. Place the dough on a big piece of parchment and canopy with plastic cling wrap. Roll into a skinny spherical, about 1/four inch thick, and use a spherical 2-inch cookie cutter (or small glass!) to chop the dough and place cookies on the ready baking sheet.
5. Re-roll the scraps and repeat till you might be out of dough. Bake the cookies for eight–12 minutes; let cool earlier than filling.
Make the filling:
1. Combine butter, powdered sweetener, and mint extract in a medium mixing bowl. Beat collectively till clean, add the heavy cream, and proceed to beat till gentle and fluffy. Taste and alter the mint taste to your choice.
2. Spread or pipe filling onto half of the cooled cookies and high with one other to make a sandwich.
three. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stir in mint extract.
four. Dip or drizzle in minty chocolate and organize on a chunk of wax paper or parchment. Let cool and serve!